My First Ramadhan as an "Alien"...
Assalamualaikum.w.w.
Ah...my first posting...well, we arrive at Ramadhan at last....the month where we could really know in what position in front of The Creator...Allah SWT....time to contemplate with ourself...see on our position in the world....as part of the creation of Allah SWT.....
Well...the first impression started of yesterday...where Im being elected as the Imam....leader of prayer...its really been an experiance that I should remember....I was like...knowing to myself that I was far from the fitrah of human being created into the world...that is to be a Khalifah....in the small scale...I dont know the formality and rules on how to do the tarawih prayer...! How shamefull....and my surah memories is also not that much either...really...its been a stunning experiance....well, hope that I can learn a lot from this...and feel like I will do...!
And this morning....seems I got another hikmah again...knowing that I would be helding sahur by knowing another muslim from another country that I never knew before....Uzbekistan...his name is Askar...we share quite a lot of things while we are having sahur together...well, its been an interesting experiance...knowing more about uzbekistan....and its Islamic developments...
Well, its almost the beginning of the first period now...seems time for me to do something else..its not to good spending to much time online in Ramadhan anyway...well, till my next posting....




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home