About Sunni and Syiah...
A post regarding a message coming from a friend in Malaysia on Friendster...
------------------------------------
Talking about the clash between Syiah and Sunni...
I think the best way to see it is by tracing back to its roots in history, I strongly believe that the cause of the clash is because of some external parties infiltrate our Ummah, Islam society (allegations are told its coming from Jews?), creating havoc inside the Prophet PBUH family and produce a separation...and the separation are being greatly dividided since then to become having a different in some aqidah sectors...
Actually, I think theres is no big deal on fighting with the basis of these, I ever made a dialogue with a people who have interest in Syiah ideology before and we can appreciate our different ways of thinking...we didnt ended up fighting in the end..we enjoy rafting and eating together...
But I guess whether this is big deal or not is up to the historical preference of each peoples experiance..some people have a traumatic experiance that made them have this big sense of separation between both...so it is understandable if there were such clash...
The point is on how we can make a dialogue each other, speaking our minds...building an understanding to each others preferences and historical past that made us to be what we are right now...Im confident insya Allah by these we can reduce the conflict are there now...
FYI, this is the first ever publishment of Sunni and Syiah view from me...just wondering if these words are non existent...sometimes we are busy clashing with ourselves creating separation terms that are not necessary in the first place, and getting heavilty diverse in the end because of clashes between both...but I think its just how the world really is...for us to learn...and create a best preferences of such phenomena for ourselves...
anyways, nice to be ur friend! Rarely people comment things regarding on my profile ^^




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home