another 5 minutes blog...
Well, its a rainy afternoon...
This night, I had to finish several things before I sleep,
1. Study for tommorows exam
2. Making proposal for Blood Donation
3. Send photos
Now I am start thinking about my dad again...he send me mail in this terms, I still fail to fill his pragmatic expectations...yet I see an indicator of failure of mine...or is it just that Im having the different road that my father hope for me...? Or is it I just havent understood and take by heart every single word he said?
Oh God...please show me the way, where I can have balance in this many "worlds" I live in...
Ok, lets summarize things I have to finish before next quarter
1. ICM Final Report
2. Thesis Introduction
3. ICM Chapter 2 and 3 report
4. Tanigawa Report
5. BE and CSR Report
yosshhh....ganbarou!!!!




1 Comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment
<< Home