Evaluating.....
Assalamualaikum.w.w.....
Masya Allah...I thought....night is going to be forever...the times where I do my online things a lot....it is seems that Im in another world...? I am procrastinating too much in this time period....Ive got some options to solve this problem....
First...I escape from this world....find someplace solitary...and I can study....but the risk is that...I will fell asleep.... I will online if I minimally had 2 hours of study.....
Second....keep on onlining...just check email...and online in messengers....but no chat at all..or if its necessary....but this is always fail...like Im magically stuck in this world in the end....and endless...before something really emergency going on....
Ok....I think I should give it a try to do it for one week each...I think for the rest of the week I will do the first step.....while the second is next week...Allahu Akbar!
And one more....prioritizing homeworks to be the first thing to be done...!!
Thats all....
Wassalamualaikum.w.w.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home