..yappari manusia..yappari hati...
well, it all happened again...
My weakness perhaps the great of them all..the weak of heart..it happened again after a relatively short time...the last I felt about 2 months ago...
Over expecting something that is not sure to come...and things even got somewhat worser when meets the eye...even though, I tried my best to understand...still hard thing to accept though...needs time again...
aaa anyways, we all just human...we cant make everybody happy...and everybody cant make us happy...they just appear what they are, to give the best of lesson for us in life...
Thats how knowing each other in here is important...well, its good actually I can show the other side of me...so can get a glimpse of the whole picture who I am in my 2 extreme sides of personality...
Though, this seems and it really is a somewhat Love that I feel from Allah given to me...if not Ill drifted to the burden I felt before...but now, I just try to reflect on that occurrence in the past...and try to make things more balanced now...
concentrating more of my own duties...think about my family...and future...
Still I got three reports to go for this two weeks forward...one should be down tommorow...aamiiin...
anyways, hope that person realize, and we all learn from our mistakes so it wont happen in the future...
ganbarou!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home