Sunday, December 05, 2004

Tune Up and Upgrade....

Assalamualaikum.w.w.

........
You Are From the Moon

You can vibe with the steady rhythms of the Moon.

You're in touch with your emotions and intuition.

You possess a great, unmatched imagination - and an infinite memory.

Ultra-sensitive, you feel at home anywhere (or with anyone).

A total healer, you light the way in the dark for many.
.........

Subhanallah.....those are really the words that is really inspiring me.......even though maybe Im not the same quality as explained in the text...or poem should I call it better....

I just need to be more confident upon myself.....trying to see better things that I do...gain full consciousness....open my eyes wider....see the world with a better perspective....!!

And more disciplined myself.......try to more often do the tahajud....shaum and....more focusing on whatever I do....

Ganbarimashou...!!


Wassalamualaikum.w.w.

NB: Thanks to Aikido and Sister Kiki...and also everyone and everything that is giving me inspires....thank you Allah...!! You are already too kind for me....giving me so many things that can improven my life to be a better one...even though I already done so many mistakes....and probably is something you ordered for humans to deny doing it...astaghfirullah....allahu akbar !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home