Thursday, September 15, 2005

getting grip of the future...

Sunny hot Jakarta afternoon...ba`da ashar...

Well...actually this story should be posted yesterday...since it could be a fresh story..well I got the chance to write it now..after I make consultation to my heart...actually Im forward to take a bath..but seems since Im online using dial up in here, going offline and online with it will cost something...not like when Im in beppu...can go online as long as I want besides worrying of my eyes and my electricity bills...hehehe..

ok thats for the introduction..the main story is, I met with a good close friend of mine...or exactly can I say that she is our proclaimed my girlfriend...the one and I ever have...which we run our so-called "pacaran" relationship from August 7th 2001 to August 2003...two years...a year running it close...and a year a far..she got the chance going to netherland for the AFS program...
Well she changed since I last met her..about sometime at April this year...she became someone more calm..and firm about her future...well, I really astonished hearing her stories, when we had it between our almost 2 hour talk in PIM 2...at chatter box cafe and wandering around PIM 2..the place we met...she is trying to be an expert in terms of marriage cases..spesfically on its law aspect...and she explained it very comprehensively about what she will do with that interest..and making relation it from the Oil and Gas cases to natal explotion...I sad to my heart.."wow!now you got a future...youre `dakwah`.."
She also helped me on my studies also...briefly trying to explain in here, is that I should more concentrate on recruitment issues as my thesis topic, trying to make research...or perhaps make comparison between recruitment in japan companies and indonesian companies...well guess thats a bit tough for me..probably Ill head for the public service recruitment or some company in Indonesia...in a more qualitatif way...

Well Im really "bersyukur" on meeting her yesterday..she opened my eyes about my academic life..and glad that she also already found what should she do in her future carrier life...

Edith Lavindri Budhi...I got a intuition that she will make some great impact sometime in the future...and I wouldnt surprised that she will be appear a lot in the media...keep on the search Edith...! All the best ^^

something to remember for the day:
"Mintalah fatwa dari hatimu..kebaikan itu adalah apa-apa yang tenteram jiwa padanya dan tenteram pula dalam hati...dan dosa itu adalah apa-apa yang syak dalam jiwa dan ragu-ragu dalam hati, walaupun orang-orang memberikan fatwa kepadamu dan mereka membenarkannya..."(Rasulullah SAW)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home