Friday, January 28, 2005

Project

Assalamualaikum.w.w.

Ah...its been time again...since I last post to here...

Well..if I explain what I have been doing for the past few days been gone by....probably it wouldnt enough to be fitted in this small column...probably instead I will jus explain of what I think right now...and what will I do in the future...

Inspired by reading the famous novel from Paul Coelho....about searching for the destiny of my life....seems my life should be concentrating on finding the mainstream...a stream where I should be on running this life...get a really good grip on what I should do in life...

Perhaps one thing I should really pay attention is that I have to make plans on whatever I should do....setting what are my goals for the future that will soon to come...insya Allah....and of course also trying to be able to acknowledge for my last goal....gaining mardhatillah...

well...I really do have so many things to in mind that I should plan and do in the next holiday....first of all I should manage about how should I do for my movement in February....manage the packings...and then settle the new place before I gone to Indonesia...oh yeah, of course also adjusting my tickets schedule...that I have to hasten it sooner that 28th of February....

And the next thing I have to make a plan is of course trying to manage my time what I should do in my holidays.....I have to meet my parents after they are doing their pilgrimage...and share experiances with them.....Going to school also...cant wait to see my juniors...and others at school...They really are very welcome in my life....as it if already being a family member to me....a family that consist everyone in this world which I know and gave love to...and dont forget also to do things for people back home...I have to send Giris helmet also...buy things for the APU MSA and the Indonesia Week...

Wow...so many things to do in such a short time....well...guess to follow the mainstream we should act life as a mega project that contains small projects to be done....

Trying to concentrate one by one...not taking it one by one....like what Allah SWT tought to us in the Holy Book of Al Quran....

Well...its for me to manage better for the future...!!

Oh yeah....one small project that I have to finish is about things related to Marriage...I called it filterizing...as probably small numbers of you who read this...which is quite surprising if one of you do...since this is a very long post....^^' Is that I had so many women in mind that I want them to be my wife in the future....and I just want only one of them...which is a tough choice to be made....da kara....and they are spreading from London until Jogjakarta...which is Japan also included....I have to learn the prospects of each one.....and trying to determine which is the most close for what I wanted....trying to be the best for her... as way to do the best for Allah also....as a part of the Main Project that is "The Search of Half Dien"......well...hope that by that I will surely have small numbers that I interest into....best if its only one left....and I could strive myself to be the best for my companion...

This loneliness....have to be ended....! Insya Allah...may Allah give me the chance to enjoy marriage in life.....

seems thats all from me....for now....till the next one to be posted....

Wassalamualaikum.w.w.

hmmm....thanks to the people that already had marriage in here....Bro Schamy and Sis Atin...Mba Tri and her husband...Ali and Michi...Samy and Sania....Ngkong and Ma'nyak...and to the rest I forgot to mention in here....for the inspiration...

Ganbarou...!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home