Tuesday, December 05, 2006

a glimpse of human relations....

Well...I should have doing my thesis now, the deadline is like 12 o clock this night! I dont what kind deadline it is but perhaps I should have submit something on that time...

Just a reminder also, I got several task to do
1. Report Iiyama Osamu, planned on doing it wednesday
2. Japanese Culture, ditto
3. Thesis, every weekend (insya Allah)

About Thesis, its not much Ivan...only 20 pages of 10000 ish words....make it simple...just wrote about the Relationship between Company and the Local Residents...yeah thats my focus on the Thesis...!!

Two days ago my sister had her birthday...and I called her like maybe two hours or so...and thank God the internet connection is good...
Well, to conclude is that to proceed on marriage we couldnt escape from doing several process to make sure that we are doing the right thing for marriage...
The highlight on this is about TaAruf, or introduction...hmm I am thinking about my Thesis now...anyways, this is the process where you should know of whatever things you had to know to make sure either our counterpart is the right mate....if you dont know what to ask than there are 4 basic things you should have know from your counterpart...
1. Religion
2. Beauty
3. Wealth
4. Family
But I do believe on answering such questions there are no definite answer on how to answer it....well as long as you can cover this 4 thing than its enough...
And this thing had to be planned...! Make arrangemenet on when, where and how....(the why and who are assumed to be answered...)
So for the people who are struggling with their partners right now....I just want to say...ganbare!! Dont think of complicated things, but lead it to where we can have a firm introduction of he/she....

As for myself...I dont have the interest to proceed so far....well, actually to be exact I HAD done this...but more into a unstructuralized way...and until now it tend to failed and more of regret than ridha...(since Im not doing it based on how it supposed to be done...)
So for now...I just have to be really careful about this...and more prioritizing on things I should do to develope myself...make my heart stronger...and patience until there is something significant to make my heart melt to...

....ya Allah...bantulah aku untuk bisa bertahan dengan kesabaran ini jika ini memang terbaik yang harus aku jalani saat ini...

for "one winged Angel", sorry to let you driven into my fortress...and having you now had to leave by a bloodshed...I didnt know that I had this much fierce defence system...it just working automatically...perhaps at times beyond my control...
But I hope you managed to survive and be stronger for the next war youre going to face...dont get urself be drifted on passion too much ok...?;)
May you will get a better view of the reality also...take a flight sometime, and see the world differently...
If you need guidance, Ill be there soaring in the sky to help...

....a portion of warmth...

for "tranquillo"...I want to help you, but still searching on the sleek way to enter...I dont want to be a forceful figure...and I hope you understand about this also...and still on the stairway to heaven...

...as for the time being...Im just here...sitting and watching to the world with my child curiousity...an idealistic me...who have the pure imagination to contain the world he live in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home