Sunday, August 12, 2007

Seorang Wanita Jepang di Maroko....

Well, its been a while I havent wrote in my blog...
Actually now is not the perfect time to do it since I should be doing my thesis and all..
I would just like to share my opinion about what I feel from this inspiring television show...

At first I underestimate Japans television program where they only show stupid and meaningless things...but I came to find out that Japanese Television are perhaps the most educative in the world...!

One show that I like is a show telling an actress or actor's journey outside Japan...usually the targets are civilizations which are not really developed, or from a society where it doesnt given the spotlight as it used to be...

Now I am totally moved to watch, making me even have to stop on writing my thesis...telling about an actress journey to the country of Morocco...

This one totally moves me out because there is a relation with Islam and the often misunderstood society of the women in the middle east and african muslim countries...where perhaps if you come from a country where woman travelling around is usual things, you will find this is somewhat a discriminative country towards women...

Well, I can really say that because its part of the culture, not really about religion...

Anyways, my focus in here is that, its just awe inspiring to see Japanese girl can mingle and have a thoughtful life with the women society in there...

The most moving moments were the last day, in which she able to cook something and everybody in there just love it...and she felt this warm appreciation...which in the end made her cry...

This is what I think lacking from our concepts of dakwah...which is lacking of understanding and appreciation...being a real human...not being someone perfect...we tend to judge people and make them feel uneasy....or perhaps we are lacking knowledge of our counterpart but we are trying to force what is the best we think to the person...hence this is the one ruins the dakwah...

So the key of dakwah...spreading the message of Allah...is supposed to be from the medium of understanding and appreciation...from there, perhaps will born a new way on being a moslem...which leads us to the utmost purified state of human beings...

Making religion to be something really down to earth...is not an easy thing to do isnt it...?

Yet that is a challenge we religious believers are facing....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home