Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sacrifice...

Dont you think sacrifice is an universal word...??

I mean, if you want to conclude life in just one word, than you can just say that life is all about making sacrifice...

Even if you say about love, than love is all about sacrifice to the object that you show care to...

In economy you may also the theory of opportunity cost, where if you do A, than you will gonna sacrifice your time, efforts and material on doing B to do an A, vice versa...

Speaking about religion...than life is all about sacrificing yourself to the only one Supreme God, the Almighty, the Merciful and the Compassionate...which can be derived further to the concepts of "Tauhid", "Akidah" and "Ikhlas"...

Well, in here I just want to tell that I had made to visit the East Asia Senior Leaders Forum in Fukuoka, and what happened is that "Midnight Orchestra" finally lend the place to me...just to preserve the friendship that we had being build for all this time...and dont want it to be ruined by this particular occurrence...this shows much how that person appreciate friendship very much and how valuable it is for that persons life...

I think that his choice is having barakah, because in I am able to meet with Megawati in person after the forum...thanks to the anonymous Embassy Staff who called us from our seats to meet with the Ambassador and consecutively the Ex President herself...

Back to the topic of sacrifice itself...I think this is what I am lacking to do in my life, especially if it goes for something that I dont like or not fond of on doing it...because since I am small, I am not used being on such sacrifice behavior...basically I got everything that I need and I am not a consumptive persons in a rapid pace...and producing me to be a laid back person...trying to enjoy life as much as I can in my own way...but the fact is I avoid things that I should do but I dont really like it, my obligations...academical stuff...etc

So, now I am trying to habit myself on such sacrifices...actually I am still clueless...my only strategy right now is just making a to do list...and manage on doing it...like when should I best do it...etc...

Well, I should implement it now then...!

Wish me all the best people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home