Friday, March 30, 2007

Disappointing...

Well, I dont know what made this...but the truth is, relying much on people is not a good thing...

Relying until a stage where you seem to think that you had the same mind as that particular person...

In the end I had to do everything myself...and finding out that I didnt achieve what I want, which I assumed that it will be fulfilled by my friend...

Oh well then, but I wont conclude that "midnight orchestra" is a bad person overall, as that person already did a lot of good things for me...even lately treat me dinner yesterday night...

I just need time to cure this disappointment...and hopefully things will be normal again...

One of my friend, which I refer as "innocent blossom" sent me a good joke and made me laugh...so I guess that is what I need right now to make normal emotional state again...

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger AZZIE said...

the best way to understand people is how we can make them understand us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home