Priorities
Well, I think that today I learn a really great lesson about the importance of setting up my priorities...
The story is like, I have a homework which I have to submit this morning on 8.45 am, and I am quite happy because I did the homework wednesday night, 2 days before the deadline even...
A bit inside story of the situation I faced during the process of making my homework...I became realized that the most demerit point that I have is hard to be focus...as I always distract my mind to something else, and not paying attention to what I should do first hand...
And during that day, wednesday night, I tried my best to concentrate, focusing on only to finish my homework and finally I made it till the end...
Things pop up from here is that, I am not adult enough to know what are my priorities and how I should manage them...I was thinking that being adult is being responsible and in fact in the end I learn that being responsible is to acknowledge our priorities...
So...whats left from here to do is that, I had to finish up my GHRM and Statistics homework, finish up the Islamic Finance Project, and make video and powerpoints for hoshiZora, perhaps afterwards I will upload photos from the Sports event...
So, when should I do my thesis...that is still a long way to go it seems...(long way to go? The deadline is 1,5 months more Ivan!)...
Back to the report story, in the end I was too much busy on my Islamic Finance project, I ended up woke up late and late on submitting report, think wrongly of asking someone to teach me what I missed since I forgot that she is very busy in this weekends, and I ignore a friend along the way which are eager to ask my help on something, also problems come up from the part time I did with my high school, where the hours are being decreased...and also I couldnt do the Islamic Finance project because I forgot to bring the ID, I left in the house...
But not all went bad though, Azahar drive me to school, got to meet some brothers in Jumah prayer, I helped somebody to apply for their CAP program...
Anyways, its all about my priorities and egoistic personality...
So little time, so much to do...-Arkarna
Labels: Living




1 Comments:
Hello, Ivannanto:
This comment is not about your comment. But it's about asking you a favour. He, he! You don't know me yet... and I need your help.
The thing goes...
But let me, please, introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste....
No, really, I'm a play director and I'm looking for some stuff abour Bruce Lee and I've seen on Youtube that you paste the "lost" interview some months ago.
Can you send it to me in a good quality??
I need for a play we're doning on this november, of course you're invited to see it, here in Spain if you want to.
Hope you answer sonn.
Thanks a lot.
Alex D. Capo
PS: My email adress is alexdezon@gmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home