Being an effective and frequent blogger
Hi everyone!
Its been waaaaay to long since I last posted something on this blog of mine, until to an extent where I even lost my flooble chat!
Well anyways, actually I have many things to say, which in the end I wrote nothing!
I think its just a common thing when people say to themselves..."Aaa I am thinking too much! I dont know what I want to write!"
Anyways, I think one way to actually bring back my desires to blog, I think I just try to write all the questions I have in my head!
1. How do you become an effective and frequent blogger?
2. Do you believe that love can be sustained?
3. How far do you perceive the concept of global citizenship?
4. Between securing money or securing career, which one do you choose?
5. Is there any possibility that we can live ignoring the artificial political boundaries?
6. Will I achieve my dream to work in an International Organization in the future?
7. Does my brain is good enough for going to a PhD? (Considering a dramatical increase between my last grade from undergrad and first semester of grad school, woot woot!)
8. Is there any higher spiritual hierarchy above religion?(Universalism)
9. Is religion itself limiting the scope of religion? (For example, we just Islam as Islam, not by Islam as religion, Christianity as Christianity, etc)
10. Will I get married in the future? How and with whom? (I think this is rather too much futuristic flavored question which off course God knows best about this)
11. Will video game industry can be a mainstream industry? (Considering the market expansion of Nintendo Wii)
Besides questions, I would like to express some of my short thoughts!
1. We need more Indonesian in the international arena
2. I want to see one Indonesian work as a producer in a Japanese video game company (me? wakakakaka)
3. We need religion practitioners whom can be more down to earth
4. I need to fix my sleeping habit! (Sleeping after 12 midnight every day)
5. Paper to Sarawak, Summary paper to WYCD, Documents for KorDa Kyushu Okinawa, hoshiZora and its activities, Thesis work, Music Video, Promo Video, Teaching Assistant, Journalist Assistant, Student Ambassador, Library conceptor, Seeking conferences, eager for a new apple laptop, wants a small 10 inch laptop too...
And I am getting sleepy now...I think thats all for now...anyone interested to answer the questions? Feel free to drop any comments...:D
Labels: Thoughts




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home