Saturday, November 12, 2005

Scramble Egg with Ketchup

Assalaamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh..

Why I called this sramble egg with ketchup...? Because my life are in scrambles...and want to make it good...so Im using the ketchup...

masya Allah...so many things had passed yak...so long I havent update this blog of mine...

My birthday...Idul Fitri...university life that is getting (almost) out of control....

Seems life is progressing faster than I had a chance to grip on it...even though there are so many events going on that really impresses me a lot...

Been to Tokyo...Osaka...Kyoto...and then been elected in a few quite packed jobs....not mentioning the report and quizes...studies...readings....

So many things that we have to do in this life isnt it...? If you think that you can relax...seems that so many things are chasing you...and you ended up burdening yourself with buzy-ness....in most chances...loosing your heart on what do you do...ended up being mechanic....

Guess this blog even have a slow pace on trying to catch up with it....

Is it that we really can manage our own life...? Or just follow where the drift will lead us...? Or is it just Im who dont posses such power to make myself to be managed...where should I got that power...?

Seems what I have done...just following the flow of the river...doing the best looking on circumstances...and myself ended up being mechanic...slumbering in the lazyness in my sturdy room....

What is really the role of my life....?? Seems Im not doing things...reaching an idealic spot....want to get out from this transition step....becoming someone that I really knows the way...shows the way and goes the way...!!!

I know that I have to be a leader...share my believings....guiding people....and be professional...

ok...for now...I need to do my presentations...readings for Dev Econ and International Business...Uploading Photo....Give Photos...

For someone out here...deeply...I apologize for did the wrong thing to test my confidence on you...forgive me...

"Beware on approaching fire...since the sparks will burn you also..."
(Thanks "Big Sis" for the words...it strucked me universally...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home