Another "strange dream" and "important people"
Lho, kok jadi aktif ngeblogging gini? Wakakakakaa
Well, I just have this strange dream that I would like to share...before I finally forgot about it...
Trying to go very briefly on this...
(btw, I just woke up like half an hour before...havent prayed subuh...got a bit of back ache...but kinda freshed up, so guess my sleep was ok :D )
So the dream was I am seeing this parents of Asia Pacific University Indonesian students went together on a double decker coach...everyone bringing this big purple suitcase labeled by Thai Airways logo...some of the parents children also on the bus, and I was giving farewell to them...one of the students told me to not forget about giving a reminder to someone about tonight...then I woke up...
I think I had this dream from 9.00 - 9.20 in the morning...
Weird...I wonder how should I understood this...hahaha
Oh well, back to real life, dealing with my tasks again...
Additional thing, Intermezzo...I got to chat with this "awesome" colleague of mine this morning after I woke up, whom busy with people dealing with very important stuffs...to think that I am already a very much busy person...
I think they are more busy and more involved in more important stuffs than I do...but hey, there is the age difference...then again, I see my friends on the same age far succeeding me in terms of academic and mentality...
Hmmm...
I guess I should understand those things to make me humble...
Another is for inspiration, because if they can do that, why cant I...
Last thing is criticism, in which I think successful people should have more interaction with the ones whom is still lost in their way...and I think the way to do that is not just trying to share what do you do (I will do great this, do great that, meeting with great people, bla bla bla)...but more of how is the process so that you are able to do all of those things...
And the last thing is a big "ouch!" for me, since I remember I ever do what I criticized just now...hahaha
Guess, its a reminder for me too...
Writing this blog from my old 2005 summer edition 12 inch iBook G4...wishing to get a new macbook laptop huhuhu




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home