...Bright Morning...
Again...this post I dedicated to "One Winged Angel" (OWA)...
Well, I just cant get enough of u isnt it...? Hmm....I just want to say that perhaps the most easiest way to say about my "intention" is that...
I want to be your friend...I want to help you out solving your problems...and I was hoping you would give me the same respond...
There are some certain proof that we can be good friends...let say the times when we are interact in real life...and in fact, I let you to know me that deeply...which perhaps you are the most few who can come to that depth of level in my friendship life...especially in the time being spent for us to know each other...so that perhaps if we could meet again in real life we can be better in terms of interaction...
But suddenly you can simply say that you want to erase me...? Actually Im not sad in here...I am filled with laughter...or should I say sarcastic laughter...
You know what...? If I dont have any intention to help...I would just kick you out of my life...and I can do that easily...in fact...thats what I am doing now...!
So, I am just back being myself...being Ivan...just without you in my life...
But dont get me wrong in here...it is not that in here I am trying to escape from you forever...Im still trying to give you another chance of friendship...from zero again...so I have no problem to letting you in to me again...and it is my pleasure also to make me able analyzing myself once more...
So...ganbare ne...if you find your way down there, not lost again of yourself...had the other wings grew...and strong enough to seek me up here...
...I always be there...in the sky...
...to guide people and trying my best to be their most memorable companion in life...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home