Friday, December 08, 2006

...Depart to Dream...

Well well well...

Here I am again in the night, wasting time, disoriented on my purpose in life, exploring near nonsense things that dont really add something significant in my life...and pushing to the utmost limit of my consciousness...

Ok, what I have in mind right now,
1. Thesis
2. BCC
3. Marketing Research HW
4. Jap Culture HW

Hopefully Ill be able to finish em all...

The best times in my life...are when I already arrive in my room and feel unburden of the life I live in...no obligations...no nothing...

Btw, I think I want to study about anthropology or sociology...its just my stuff...after I try to analyze a lot of behaviors and humanity in Superman Returns...but I dont know how I should live from there...so the practical idealism still sticks in me...doing management and all..perhaps consumer behavior is my kinda field...

anyways, getting to sleep now...

3 Comments:

At 4:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recommend you the course Social Theory by Mr. Paik Jin Kyu. Unfortunately, it's major for APS. Anywei, you can read the book, can't you? It's Sociology: a down-to-earth. James M. Henslin, 500yen in the Coop.

sorry, if I confused ur blog, just so stressed with the exam hehe :)

 
At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry again, it costs 5000 for Coop member, kaka

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, my friend. what's up? i'm jazzy irwznsyah. your blog is awesome. i like it much. so i want to know more about you. thanks for joining my groups. can i chat ? when? just tip me off soon, ok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home