Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Insomnia Session...

This post now is dedicated to the somewhat insomnia that I have...finding hard to sleep, wandering around the net, in the end decided to post a blog...

So, how this will goes will be as like the self interview I had done in previous occasions...

do you sleep in regular time...?
Nope...almost never...I tried what I can do to make myself able to sleep in the same time...but it tend to fail, averagely able to do it for 2-3 days or so...sad, isnt it..?
If I tried to look further what are the causes of this phenomena, I think it is because I dont have a same routine in each day...every day is a different day...different activities...making me not able having a stable time to rest...rest if my body feels that I want to rest...hence in the end creating this insomnia-kind of symptoms...
Solution for this is actually trying to push myself doing activities that forces me to sleep quickly, in this sense is by reading book a lot...rather than spending time on chatting or browsing the net...these latter two activities just resulting the opposite effect...making me awake until I couldnt stand anymore to woke...my record is perhaps having a 36+ hours non sleeping...just a while ago..
Ok, Ill try for tomorrow to let myself read books after I reach home...
Actually typing like this in the dark is making me sleepy also...well, I got two alternatives now...

why do you catch up with the new technology?
Again..trying to trace back of my past...I dont really able to recall on why I love technology, in the meanings of I dare to sacrifice my time and put up my passion on getting the latest information of cutting edge technology...in mid-technical terms...
Perhaps it is inspirited by me liking to play video games...and aerospace stuff (Star Trek at most)...in general, how do these technologies able to influence very much on human life...so it is always interesting to know what kind of product exist in the market and what are the impacts may caused from it...

do you feel your life is managed?
Not at all...I live for the day...perhaps I can call it as spontaneous management, where everything is arranged in the slightest time necessary...based on things that pop up at some particular moment...but I do still have some things in mind that perhaps is what I aim for in the long future...like pursuing for PhD studies and getting married, doing some big projects for humanity, etc...

what do you like to do when online?
Well, lately, it goes like this
1. Checking emails (Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, Active!Mail)
2. Online on Yahoo Messenger
3. Meta Browsing...Wikipedia, Youtube, CNET, Daily Motion, Online News

my 3 weaknesses?
1. Procrastination
I dont know why I am suffering this right now...going back again to history, perhaps it is because it is hard for me to find a moment where not being procrastinating is important for me...I tend to finish my work in this way...I know I am suffering cause of this...but its already being a devil cycle...so cant be helped much...
2. Ego-centric
I am a free man, living in this world with a lot of choices for me to choose...so making me a man hard to control...
3. Passion driven (Over assumption)
Well, in one ways it is good to be having this thing because it lets you sacrifice fully on things that you do...but in one side, you are sometimes assuming too much of things surrounding us...in the end tend to led me to a pointless hatred...

Well, this is the end of my insomnia sessions...which actually halfway is being continued afternoon today...but still having the insomnia feeling....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home