Wednesday, January 24, 2007

...How society can be cruel to reality...???

This can be regarded as a special edition blog...

Because this blog wasnt planned to be written at first, but the idea just pops up after an unexpected end of a call occured...

The keywords would be: Intention, Society, Reality

I had a call from "Calamity Jane"...which at first sounded like a regular call, in which she is trying to tell her complainants about her parents treatments towards her...

Well, I was trying to tell her that just to be patient, and be right on intentions...

And then the catastrophe started when I "joke"ly trying to ask her about my current close relations with somebody I refer as "night rose"...

suddenly..she became furious to not agree...even to a state that she would be staying in a mental hospital if Im indeed will let her be my future wife...!!!

Claiming that just mentioning me saying that I will be serious on that person making me have already intention that I definitely will be "with" that person...and warning me to not playing fire with the woman...which in fact I still maintain the stabil personality I had...without trying to put any significant hope...just perhaps understood the best based the fact I am going to get in the future...

Oh my God....I said to myself...and then the heart just spinning around and its like being teared apart...I tried to stabilize myself but I cant...so I decided to just end the call..

I dont know that it can be this cruel...even though if really know the person, perhaps she would think otherwise...

She warns also about her past experience, having quite the same thing...having close relationship with somebody, which turn out to be not the best in the end...because of disagreement from the other family members...even though she havent got married yet with the current one...

My question is...is it legitimate for us on judging blatantly to someone, just because of the situation that person got (even it is not based on the persons will to be like that..???) and is it if our family member doesnt agree than it is the best for everyone...???

Well, I think this matter should be approached in case by case matter...in which perhaps what happened to me is not gonna end in the same way...because I experienced peace with the person...and this denying is not coming from my parents (in which I think they perhaps have the same opinion as "calamity jane" though..)...but only hearing "Calamity Jane" expressing this...already create quite subtle doubt though...if I am trying to recall back to the past, remembering "Arabian Poet"...I remember of her mother who cared for me a lot...but my family respect is not as high as before...or will it be causing changes in the end, either from one of us...like "Calamity Jane" felt...? Only Gods Will shall be the answer...

Anyways, I am intending on explaining this to "night rose"....hearing of from her opinion...

But I think its not fair if we just judge the person because of social condition isnt it...??? Which would lead to the title of my blog...

Well, lets just see how it will be...I would like to just calm myself now...back to my reports and thesis...

Ya Allah...tolong tunjukkan kami kepada kesabaran dan jalan yang lurus...bukan jalan yang engkau berikan kepada orang yang kamu murkai atau sia2kan...

Dan berikanlah yang sebaik2nya pembalasan di dunia dan akhirat bagi hamba2Mu yang mengalami suatu kondisi yang membuat dia termarginalkan dari masyarakat...

2 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger cikachan said...

amin..

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Ummu Nabil Al-Khansa said...

Salaam...
Dalem bangeud De...?
Kaifa Haluk???
Semoga selalu dalam lindungan Allah Azza Wa Jalla..Amiin.
Please, jangan lupa makan and shaum sunnahnya ya De plus amunisi iman..Qiyamulail..siip?
Wassalam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home