A confession...
First of all...I would like to recall when the moment happens...
2007 March 21st, around 9 till 9.30 pm, FISIP UI Parking Lot...
Seems I am kinda late compared to others on doing these kinds of things, especially to the ones who usually having a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship...but anyways, Allah must surely decide something with meanings behind right...? Cause and effect relations...
Basically, my intention is I want to say the truth, true to the title, making a confession, and I am quite sure I had been true to my intention, along the way preventing myself to go beyond that...thanks to the one whom I confess also which reminded me...
And....I feel much relaxed now...not as anxious as before...
This is perhaps another test of my patience...as I seek that whatever I tried to expect beyond this is not yet can be unfold...
Another sign of faith perhaps that this is also an occurrence where I should be on track...going back to the responsibilities I had to fulfill as for myself...and my parents...also for the best of my future...
As for her...I am really leaving up to her on how she should accept my confession...but if I may hope...for now, I hope that she is also comfortable on having me around...or at least leading me to that way...even though there is actually nothing changed between us...as good friends...
Ok, perhaps for the one who had read this far, would ask, "what is really the confession is...??"
Well...it is just me being trying to be honest to her...that even though we had a slight moment to know about each other...its already being said quite enough so far that between me and her...we share the same world...we have the same view on seeing the world...we understand about religion and faith similarly...and other things which made me see that we understood quite a lot each other...as what she able to understand also very much it seems...which made me conclude that "Ah, I had found my true soulmate it seems!"...but truthfully speaking...I dont really able to define on how this relationship should lead in the end...and this is really testing my patience...but perhaps...this is the fast I should do...as I had to pursue other things which would support me in the end to know about the result of this later on...
Conclusively, I had taken a big step in my life...and I am thankful to Allah, for I think had given me the initial confidence on doing this...for her on her efforts to understanding of me (thanks for listening...lets wish the best for the future...!)..."Restra" for accompanying us today...and helped me to decide what I should do which resulted this confession...and to all the people who had prayed and support for us...(gee I am talking now like I am and Oscar winner hehehe)
Last but not least, I would like to apologize to the people who are acquainted with me so far...perhaps this is a sort of egoistic decision I had made...considering of our own relationships we have...a part of fate which I had to learn and understand...(and trying my best on not to increase the dhalim to all of you)...but this is the time and stepping stone that I should take...to be more truthful and thinking to myself...
Huff....seems I had said quite enough, which perhaps if I see something missing I would add something later on....
Diamant...I cant fool myself that I have a serious intention for you...for us...
Let see how the truth will unfold...and let us learn together again on whatever happens then...
Labels: Revelation




1 Comments:
GBU
Post a Comment
<< Home