My latest discovery...
Well, actually I am too sleepy to post this, but rather I left it to become another procrastination thingy, I am trying my best to put it now...
Two days ago I met with someone...in which I dont know how to define her until...I havent found a fitting word to relate upon her existence...I would refer her as "diamant"...
She is...a person who I consider as a mirror to myself...in a stage where I never met with her...and the day before I met her, I dare to step into another stage...trying to meet her in person...and there I made it...along the way inviting one of my close friend to accompany us...in which I refer her as Red Ribbon and we had been close for almost 7 years now...
Once I able to meet with her, at first, I am facing a bit of grogginess...but somehow I got my learning curve...at first I was trying to ask about questions like "hows your life?"...but instead everything just went naturally...starting from small things...everything just went out very quickly for us to share of things really matter in our lives...and that was only the first we met...! But it feels like we had known each other for many years...
The thing that comes out in my mind afterwards is that..."I had to preserve this relationship at a very healthy state!"...
I dont know how this would lead in the end...but I want to put it on a good intention...which is building silaturrahim...and I would leave the rest for Allah to choose the best for us...
For the time being...I would like to correct the relationship I had with several close people I have in life...realizing that I have a big potential on being "unfair" or dhalim towards them...I would like now to be normalized for all...
Including to donna scholarista...I am sorry I have been pushing you for quite far...I should have listen to you better...about the friendship concept you were trying to propose me since the first time we met...
one more thing...
life is like a tennis game...sometimes you feel that you hit the best stroke...but faults are always there to alert you...whether you would be patient and learn...or you gonna be desperate and fail...
to mom...I hope you can find your role in the society...and wishing that dad will support you the best for that....my prayers on both of you...




31 Comments:
buy viagra viagra dosage prostate surgery - cheap viagra tablets us
buy sildenafil viagra online with paypal - generic viagra from us
generic viagra buy viagra rite aid - online pharmacy viagra utah
sildenafil citrate buy viagra safely us - cheap generic viagra online
buy soma soma online reviews - buy soma online no prescription overnight
soma generic buy soma mastercard - soma online no prescription overnight
soma buy buy soma online with paypal - buy soma fedex overnight
soma drug high off soma pills - soma drug detection time
soma price soma no prescription overnight delivery - soma online usa
soma online pharmacy soma bras cheap - foster people san diego soma tickets
soma no prescription order soma online in texas - 2 350 mg soma
Hi, buy bupropion - generic bupropion http://www.wellbutrinonlinesale.net/#generic-bupropion , [url=http://www.wellbutrinonlinesale.net/#cheap-bupropion ]cheap bupropion [/url]
Society And Hospital Medicine ciprofloxacin online no prescription - purchase ciprofloxacin http://www.cheapcipromed.net/#purchase-ciprofloxacin , [url=http://www.cheapcipromed.net/#purchase-cipro ]purchase cipro [/url]
Sports Medicine On Hamstring Injuries buy generic propecia - generic propecia online no prescription http://www.propeciahowtosave.net/#generic-propecia-online-no-prescription , [url=http://www.propeciahowtosave.net/#buy-propecia-online-without-prescription ]buy propecia online without prescription [/url]
buy tramadol online tramadol with alcohol high - tramadol 100mg overnight
can you buy tramadol online what is better tramadol or ultram - tramadol generic drug
Hello, buy clonazepam - clonazepam online http://www.zeekmundial.com/#clonazepam-online , [url=http://www.zeekmundial.com/#klonopin-online-no-prescription ]klonopin online no prescription [/url]
carisoprodol 350mg drug classification of carisoprodol - carisoprodol soma sun
buy tramadolĀ 180 buy tramadol online europe - buy tramadol online no prescription mastercard
4 Order Cymbalta - cheap cymbalta online http://www.cymbaltaduloxetineorder.net/#cymbalta-generic, Cymbalta Without Prescription
buy cialisĀ online buy viagra cialis online - are generic cialis any good
http://buytramadolonlinecool.com/#96430 tramadol for dogs vs rimadyl - tramadol withdrawal constipation
http://landvoicelearning.com/#44827 tramadol hcl pills - street value of tramadol 50mg
ooo!!! Topamax Online - topamax pills http://www.topamaxbestonline.net/#buy-topamax, [url=http://www.topamaxbestonline.net/#buy-topamax]Topamax Cost[/url]
buy klonopin online no prescription klonopin withdrawal how long - is buying klonopin online legal
03 generic lorazepam - buy lorazepam no prescription http://www.ativanonlinenorx.net/#ativan-cost, [url=http://www.ativanonlinenorx.net/#buy-ativan]generic lorazepam[/url]
4, propecia sale - finasteride without rx http://www.propeciasaleonline.net/#finasteride-online, [url=http://www.propeciasaleonline.net/#finasteride-online]propecia sale[/url]
all, buy imitrex - imitrex online no prescription http://itrafficgeneration.com/#imitrex-online-no-prescription , [url=http://itrafficgeneration.com/#buy-imitrex-online-no-prescription ]buy imitrex online no prescription [/url]
ooo, propecia cost - propecia price http://youacting.com/, [url=http://youacting.com/]cheap propecia [/url]
order carisoprodol carisoprodol online no prescription - carisoprodol ld50
viagra prix du cialis viagra
Post a Comment
<< Home