Little suprises...
Do you want to know what makes life interesting...?
It is because life is full of small surprises which prevent us on being arrogant and a know-it-all person...
We just dont know whatever things may happen in the future...the best thing we can do is just plan for it...and let things happen later on...
and on this chance, I would like to share some of these stories...
Well, first of all, I was chatting with my friend, she was a replacement as an older sister for me while I was in Japan, as we enrolled in the same university and same program, and for some time, we happened to live quite close...
We share the same world of perceiving things not just based on the textual meanings, but more onto a realistic, practical and logical...but perhaps, she is more on the rougher side than me...because the more richer of life experience she had...which makes her somehow are far wiser beyond her age...and appearance too perhaps...hehehe
Anyways, this post is not telling about her actually, as I am easily to be drowned that fills my interest (hence the reason behind the creation of this blog hehe)...
But it is just I happened to not chat with her for quite a long time, as she had graduated almost a year ago...and I never met her physically ever since we separate on Fukuoka Airport...she rarely appear online also...and today I happened to see her online and just call her out...
well, in the end we happened to discuss something that may have a big effect on our future...which is the education that we will forgo...in which there would be a big chance we are going to be in the same university...which is the University of Sydney...she will take the Master of Commerce, while perhaps I am going to go for a more academical Master of Education...specifically in the fields of Human Resources...perhaps luckily enough to get scholarship...even though insya Allah my parents able to pay me there...I hope that soon enough I will find a way to not burdening my parents and find a business or part time job over there...
Its one of the strongest option I can get so far...besides the IMAT program offered by APU and University of Applied Science in Germany....
And everything I can tell above is because of the chat we have...such small things, but producing significant impact...
Another thing is that, surprisingly I am being elected as the leader of the ashr prayer just now...I dont know why they have chosen me, as I am wearing less neatly than them, an oblong shirt and batik pants with peci...perhaps they see my beard more hehehe
The same thing happened while I am in Jeddah, on the way home to Indonesia...I was being elected by the Imam of which I think the worst among the people who prayed behind me at that time...hahaha
Perhaps again its because of my looks, having the beard and all...and wearing gamis too at that time...
Such small things...but really unique in its existence...making this life always interesting...in a simple way...
subhanallah...!
Labels: meanings




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home